Annual Things To Do Around Our Hotel
No matter the time of year, there’s always something interesting going on in the Scottish capital. From art exhibitions to live music, culinary experiences to can’t-miss cultural events—and everything in between—here’s a glimpse at what’s happening in Edinburgh.
Special Events 2020
- Lion King: The Playhouse: 18 April
- Grassmarket Weekly Market: Every Saturday 11.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.
- Pride and Prejudice (Sort of): The Lyceum: 23rd of January – 15th of February
- Edinburgh Military Tattoo: 7 August to 29 August
- Edinburgh: Fringe Festival: 7 August to 31 August
- Jazz and Blues Festival: 17 of July to 26 July