A hotel within a hotel: that’s No. 33 at Charlotte Square. A private entrance sets the scene; from there, everything can be personalized, whether you’re hosting a press junket or a private wedding. With room for up to 20 guests spread across 12 guest rooms, No. 33 at Charlotte Square also features two event spaces: The Dining Room and The Drawing Room (also bookable without accommodation), feel like someone’s home and connect through an elegant door. Grand but comfortable, they make for an ideal setting for private dining, creative brainstorming, and lively conversation.
- Exclusive use of No. 33 at Charlotte Square
- 12 additional bedrooms, including three signature suites, three junior suites, two deluxe bedrooms, one double and two single guest rooms
- Dining room and drawing room for entertaining up to 20 guests
- Soft drinks, fresh milk, and a tuck box free of charge in all rooms
- Nespresso machines in all junior suites and above
- Cooked Scottish breakfast and generous breakfast table every morning
- Direct access from the private entrance at No. 33
- Valet parking (one space per room) & personal host
To learn more about No. 33 at Charlotte Square, call our meetings + events team at +44 (0)13 1240 5500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.