Take A Break In Our Hotel Spa
When you’re looking for a quiet break and a moment to yourself, retreat to our spa, which offers the full range of relaxing, restorative treatments, from massages to manicures. Kimpton Charlotte Square Hotel’s therapists are seasoned in providing a variety of services at various durations, all meant to help you de-stress, relieve muscle and joint pain, and energize. Whether it’s our signature facial—an 80-minute anti-aging regimen that will make your face glow—or a 55-minute seaweed body wrap, all of our treatments incorporate fine Scottish skincare products from brands like OSKIA and ishga.
OSKIA treatments combine bespoke anti-ageing techniques, drawing both on traditional knowledge, such as acupressure, specialist massage, reflex & lymph drainage, through to gentle enzyme & AHA peeling that will leave the skin, body and mind rejuvenated and glowing.
- THE SIGNATURE OSKIA GLOW FACIAL – 80 minutes at £90 / 55 minutes at £80: A combination of anti-ageing and glow-inducing techniques to illuminate the skin and leave face, body and mind feeling rejuvenated and skin brighter, hydrated and toned. A relaxing scalp massage, steam and extraction also included.
- OSKIA REVITALISING FACIAL - 55 minutes at £80: An ultra-hydrating facial designed specifically to provide immediate and lasting anti-ageing benefits.
- OSKIA QUICK FIX – 25 minutes at £45: Ideal for pre-party, this cleanse, exfoliation and radiance enhancing quickie delivers a great complexion boost.
- OSKIA EYE WONDER - 25-minute booster at £45: A specialised anti-ageing eye treatment designed to soothe over-worked eyes, reduce puffiness and strengthen the eye contour against future damage.
A range of time precious signature treatments link to PDF attached that can be booked individually or part of longer experience, delivered using products from organic marine-based range ishga, and results-driven nutritional skincare Oskia.
Mindful time – 25 minutes at £45:
Drift off into the ultimate relaxation and grounding of the emotions. De-stress, unwind, calm a busy and stressful mind, and have a restful night’s sleep. Start with a hot foot cleanse and lower leg massage, then the focus moves to the release of tension from the décolleté area, and finishes with a deeply relaxing scalp massage.
Recharge time - 25 minutes at £45:
An uplifting and invigorating treatment for the feet and lower legs. Recharge your mind and leave feeling lighter and uplifted. Perfect for those who are always on their feet or regular walkers and gym enthusiasts. Begin with a hot foot cleanse and invigorating foot and lower leg scrub, followed by an application of a detoxifying algae wrap. Whist the wrap works its magic, choose between a hand and arm or scalp massage.To finish, tension is released from the lower leg with a hot stone massage.
Skin time – 25 minutes at £45:
A perfect pick-me-up for your skin for when it’s particularly tired, dull or dehydrated. An individual consultation will be carried out to create the perfect treatment and skincare routine from ishga and Oskia products.
Revive time – 25 minutes at £45:
Revive time is the perfect pick-me-up for tired eyes, by boosting circulation and reducing puffiness. Perfect for those who have been travelling, or to brighten up the eye area before a special occasion.
Nail time – 25 minutes at £20:
Essential TLC for nails for those with busy lives.This treatment includes shaping, treating the cuticles, and either a polish or a hand and arm massage with oil treatment.
Spa access is available for £10 when booking any of the above treatments. Two treatments can be booked for £80.
Three treatments can be booked for £110, which also includes spa access.
- ishga EXPRESS FACIAL - 25 minutes at £45: Combines cleanse, tone and moisture for essential skin maintenance.
- ishga ANTI-AGEING FACIAL - 55 minutes at £80: A rejuvenating facial designed to revitalise and repair with powerful anti-ageing properties.
- ishga SALT & OIL SCRUB - 25 minutes at £45: A Hebridean sea salt and oil scrub gently exfoliates, sweeping away dull, dry skin.
- ishga SEAWEED BODY WRAP - 55 minutes at £80: A powerful Hebridean sea salt and oil scrub with body wrap -detoxifying and nourishing.
- ishga EXPRESS MASSAGE - 25 minutes at £45: Focusing on the back, neck and shoulders to target areas of tension, release stress and relax the nervous system.
- ishga FACE AND BODY SENSATION - 55 minutes at £80: Back, neck and shoulder massage followed by an ishga facial to rejuvenate and brighten.
- ishga INVIGORATING MASSAGE - 55 minutes at £80: Pressure massage with a seaweed body oil to remove tension and re-energise the body.
- ishga HOT STONE MASSAGE - 55 minutes at £80: Full body massage with heated Basalt stones that are placed along the chakra’s to open up energy pathways to ease out tension.
- ishga FOOT RECOVERY - 25 minutes at £45: Scottish seaweed foot scrub, a foot massage and a cooling foot mask.
- ishga LUXURIOUS SEAWEED FOOT EXPERIENCE - 55 minutes at £80: A soothing foot bath, Scottish seaweed foot scrub, a relaxing foot massage and a detoxifying seaweed gel mask. Nail shape and polish included.
- ProSpa express manicure for 30 minutes: £30
- ProSpa express pedicure for 30 minutes: £30
- Eyelash tint (include scalp massage while the tint is developing): £20
- Eyebrow tint: £12
- Eyelash and eyebrow tint: £28
Introducing our new treatment launches into the spa at Charlotte Square.
Deep-tissue massage is not only a firm massage with more pressure, but a range of advanced techniques to work on the deeper layers of muscle and connective tissue to release chronic patterns of tension, which are built up over a long period of time.
This technique is an effective bespoke treatment to treat chronic pain and muscle and sports-related injuries, which are tailored to the client. The therapist will work in a more remedial form to target specific areas, as opposed to other massages which offer a full body treatment.
- ishga DEEP-TISSUE BACK MASSAGE - 40-minutes at £55
ishga DEEP-TISSUE MASSAGE - 55-minutes at £85.00:
Choose from 2 of the following areas to be worked on during your deep tissue treatment: back neck and shoulder; back of legs; front of legs; arms
ishga DEEP-TISSUE MASSAGE - 55 minutes at £95:
Choose from 3 of the following areas to be worked on: back neck and shoulder; back of legs; front of legs; arms.
Upgrade to a neck décolleté and scalp massage in any deep tissue treatment for an extra £15
55 minutes at £80
Our Mum to be Massage has been specifically designed to pamper and relax during pregnancy and is suitable after the first trimester of pregnancy (will be performed from 13 weeks onwards) This treatment focuses on the changes in the body during pregnancy, helping to ease aches and pains, and can improve the sense of wellbeing, comfort levels and aid relaxation. This treatment will be tailored to your needs by carrying out a thorough consultation. Please note for any women who have been classed as a high-risk pregnancy, or have experienced complications, the therapist may need written permission from their midwife or healthcare professional.
We quote all of our prices per person.